Social Media Marketing: 5 Must-see Links
February 29, 2012 3:13 PM
Tagged as Blogging, Facebook, Google+, Mari Smith, Pinterest, social marketing, social media, social networks
Social media marketing is constantly evolving and that makes it difficult for business owners to stay current. Mari Smith, social media expert, has taken some of the guesswork out of the process by compiling a list of 5 key articles that highlight important points for various social media.
Posted in Social Media
| 0 Replies
1. WhyIsFacebookInsightsNotWorking: basic assistance with the new Facebook Insights. Currently, Insights are 4 days behind.
2. How To Run Competitions On Facebook By The Rules: contests are a great way to engage old and new fans alike, but you must follow the rules or risk losing your page.
3. The Ultimate Guide to Mastering Pinterest for Marketing: Pinterest is the newest social network to enter the marketing world. Learn all the basics here.
4. Google+ for Business: 5 Things Marketing Professionals Should Know About Google+: regular activity on G+ improves your search ranking.
5. 50 Qualities of the Best Business Blogs in the World: basic blogging tips from standouts on the Web.
Make your marketing plan work. Utilize the best social media has to offer and you’re sure to reap the rewards.